Saturday, May 10, 2008

A Stop by the Pharmacy

I've been trying all week to come up with a good way to use this money - a way that would give more "bang for the buck" so to speak. I've been praying as I went along for God to show me someone who especially needed it. Today I was praying while driving down the road and I got my inspiration...
When I stopped by Kroger to pick up some things, I went by the pharmacy and asked if they had any people on fixed incomes who could use help paying for a prescription. She said that as a matter of fact, there had been a woman on the phone with the pharmacist that morning who needed assistance with paying for her medication. I asked if she would please put this money on that prescription and tell the lady that I wanted to bless her that day. She seemed pleasantly stunned and was happy to do it. Somewhere, there's a lady who needed assistance with something critical and we helped. Won't she be surprised. Thank you, Crosspoint.
Still looking for more people to bless.....