Saturday, May 10, 2008

Blessings Through Belts

I used the money to purchase belts for students at school. (If they are not in full dress code (including belt), they must serve an in school suspension). My thought is: this is a blessing that keeps on giving, because I give them a belt in the morning and they have to return it to me at dismissal, so this "blessing" can help another student stay out of in school suspension! It keeps on giving! :)

Also used it to purchase the $1.00 coke at McDonalds for some of the support staff. I was coming back from a school meeting and thought they might need a "refreshing" drink. The biggest problem was carrying them all into the building! haha

Thank you for this blessing to us. It really makes you aware of how just a simple gesture can make someone's day!